I started cosmetology school March 24th. I am having a lot of fun. I am now on the floor, that means that I am cutting paying customers hair along with all the other services. It is exciting. I will be graduating in August of next year. It is going to take so long because I am going part time.
The other half of the day that I am not at school I am at work. I got a new job at Smithfield Chiropractic. It is awesome. I absolutely love it. It is so much better than my last job. I get paid $24 an hour. I am an independant contracter. I was really blessed to get this job. When I applied for this job it was nine months ago. They just happen to still have my resume. I was shocked. Usually they get rid of them after three months.
I also turned 20 this year. It was fun, my parents were gone on my birthday so I spent it with my brother and sister-in-law, Cody & Annie. We had a lot of fun. Annie and I went on a shopping sprea for my presant from my parents. We got a buch of cute clothes.
I also took my cousing, Tameka, shopping the other day. We bought a buch of cute clothes for her. She was and is so dang cute in them. I love the way she looks in colors. I hope she had as much fun as I did. We shopped for 5 hours one day and 3 the next.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment