Monday, July 13, 2009
Blonde Moment
So the blonde moment of the day for me happened during dinner. It was quite funny. I was eathing hamburgers, I grabbed the ketchup and as I lifted it up to shake it, my thumb popped the lid open. Ketchup went all over the floor, some was on the ceiling, all over my face and in my hair. It was so hilarious!!! I went and looked at my self in the mirror. I wish my camera wasn't dead so i could take a picture. I don't even know how to tell it to get the full humor of it. Anyway, that was my blonde moment for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm that's a close tie between a blond moment and a true spastic moment. Both of which truly apply to you. I'm going to vote in favor of spaz.
lol, well thank you annie! maybe that is more like the trueth! :)
Post a Comment