Monday, July 27, 2009
Bridal Shower
So Alyssa and I went to one of our high school friends bridal showers. Her name is Danielle Widmer. She is getting married August 8th. I am really excited for them. It was nice being able to catch up with her. The presant being held up is the gift that Alyssa and I gave her. It was the only one she got, everyone else gave her kitchen things and stuff like that. After wards Alyssa and I went to La'Beaus in Garden City, it was sooooo good. We ran into Valarie and Shannon who was working there. We also caught up on what has been going on since graduation. I haven't seen Danielle, Valarie, or Shannon since high school. It is crazy when you see someone for the first time in a long time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kaylee, what ever happened to your boyfriend? You haven't been keeping us posted on your lively soap opera. I am bored and need my update on you??? ;) I hope to see you guys this summer for the reunion. Miss you. Rachelle
Post a Comment