So I also had the amazing opportunity to go to a Josh Turner concert. It was Tess McCall and I. I don't know if I spelt her name right or not though. He was in Layton and it was such an amazing show. I love his music!!!
OH... MY... GOSH... JOSH TURNER!!! How on earth could you restrain yourself!?!?! Just look at him standing down there on the stage all Josh Turnerish. I'm sweating just thinking about it!
Kaylee! How did I just barely find your blog? Ok this was such a great day. I can't believe how amazing that concert was. And yes, you spelled McCall's name right :)
3 comments:
Great photos! I love Josh Turner!
OH... MY... GOSH... JOSH TURNER!!! How on earth could you restrain yourself!?!?! Just look at him standing down there on the stage all Josh Turnerish. I'm sweating just thinking about it!
Cody :)
Kaylee! How did I just barely find your blog? Ok this was such a great day. I can't believe how amazing that concert was. And yes, you spelled McCall's name right :)
Post a Comment