Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Events

So these are just some randome pictures. The first one was taken at the Southeaster Idaho State Fair. It is Loc and Mercedes petting a little goat. The second is when Michael and I went shooting with his dad and the third is of Loc at my parents house. Just pics from random events.


4 comments:

Kyerra said...

Hey! You started updating your blog! Why didn't you tell me when we were talking about blogs? I enjoyed reading and seeing your blogs. Keep it up! *^^*

Silvesters said...

I just barely did it. check the dates of the posts

annieq84 said...

I miss you! And Michael! At least i get to see you in just a couple of months. Good thing you're not married yet so we don't have to share you with another family. Although I'm sure that boyfriend of yours takes up a lot of time. Oh young love!

Kyerra said...

This is from Mom down in Arizona. I am glad you updated your blog!! Enjoyed it!