So a little while ago. Last year actually, my parents were gone on a trip. While they were gone, a huge wind storm came and completely flung the trampoline over the house and into the tree. it was crazy. It also blew the barn down and broke many branches off of the trees. I know this was a while ago but it is awsome so I am posting it.
2 comments:
What the freak! Why haven't I seen those pictures before? They're awesome! Well my dear- welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's cool to see other peoples but a beast to keep up. By the way- I love you!
Hi there
This is your 1st cousin Amber Brower Smith...I am uncle dick's daughter. I am not sure if you remeber me but I thought I'd say Hi to you. I am Landons age. Any way I love seeing pic of you keep it up! Love your long lost cousin AMBER
Post a Comment