Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween '08

This is a late posting, but on October 28th Landen and Jyl threw a Halloween Party. It was awesome. I didn't really get a lot of pictures but he ones I got show some of the cool costumes that were at the party. Hope everyone enjoys the pics that I do have. There were a good 45-50 people there once everyone finally arrived.
Alexis & Colin. Kaiann and Kevin couldn't make it so I took the kids.

This is my costume I came up with in about 5 minutes. Not the best. ;)
Dad (Lynn), Cody and his wife Annie
Family friends Rachel Kunz, and Cami Steven & Kaydee.
Uncle Terro and Jacob Baker.

Family friends Jesse Kunz and Daine Osler. Also Mom in the back (Leisha).

Jyl, isn't see so cute!!! Now she is preganant and having a kid. YAY!!!!

My lovely looking Mother.

My group for the treasure hunt. It was pretty good. We came in second.

1 comment:

THE SMITH FAMILY said...

Great party, and nice 5 min costume. What an awesome family.amber brower smith