Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our House

Okay, so these are only a couple of things that are in our house. the first picture is of Michaels deer head. Somehow, I don't know how or why, but it ended up in our bedroom. Michael is sure proud of that accomplishment. He likes to tell everyone how he was able to win the battle of weather it would be in the bedroom or not. The other picture is the main wall in our living room. I love the way we have this was done but it wont be this way for long sadly. It will be changed once we are able to get the couches, piano, and entertainment center. I am pretty excited to get everything to be able to finish the house and have everything where I want it. As for now though these are a few things that are in the house. Everything els is just not finished yet. Someday I will finish and get everything hung up and organized.



6 comments:

Kaiann said...

You better get used to it... I see a moose head in your future!! LOL

Silvesters said...

Michael says yes. One he shoots. It will be in the den with this deer head once we have a den

Kyerra said...

I like your wall. It is very cute! (However I can't honestly say the same about the deer head. *^^* LOL)

Leisha said...

Love,love,love the wall:)

Silvesters said...

I can't believe I let the deer head in the bedroom. I don't like it there at all. But I let him control one thing and that is what happened because of it.

annieq84 said...

You mean starring into those hallow, unfeeling, dead eyes of the deer doesn't set the mood for you? I'd take top every time! :)
(you can delete this for being too naughty :)